I disagree with alot of what is spoken about on this website, when arguing something I like to have a clear understanding of what exacly a person is saying, so I can reply clearly and their is no confusion.

Originally Posted By: transaction.net
[quote]Just imagine if each transaction in these struggling communities conserved local resources instead of leaking interest--people in a community would be encouraged not to hoard currency (hoarding chills employment and corrodes the social bonds that develop in gift- or wealth-based economies) for the sake of the interest, but instead to trade their time, expertise, and extra property freely with other people.

This is the comment that I disagree with more than anything else.

In most western countries currently poeple are living well beyond their means living on credit cards and other large amounts of debt. This is a seroius issue because poeple are not saving and spending far to much, this a great cause inflation, and debt above the amount poeple can pay is going to cause a market to crash, we had seen this over the last year in Amercia.

Money is hardly ever lazy in banks, they are constantly trying to make as much money of it as possible, by lending it out to poeple or investing it.

Now I said above to my money lent out is bad that is correct, but lending out money also allows poeple to start new business, and expand. This increase the amount of employment.