"This would not be possible large-scale, though small scale, as in Club Med money it may work, but as we globalise strong currencies will become more highly portable not less and there will be no room for minor ones." Ellis

Ellis, keep in mind: Here we are talking about monetizing goods and services that are NOW just lying there, unused.

BTW, have you taken the time to read some of...? http://www.transaction.net

This is the Page of Dr. Bernard Litaer--a graduate of MIT, Boston. I have been in touch with him since 1997. He used to work with the World Bank, Brussels, Belgium. He helped design the Euro system. He got fed up with the way the banking system is ripping off the little guy.

I am glad you have a positive appreciation for what we are doing.
The mutually agreed on standard is this: One tradBUX = one dollar.

I am sure you must be aware--Are you?--that the gold, silver and bronze coins, which were minted at the Jerusalem Temple and widely used in Jesus' time, were part of the CCC system.

Also, are you aware of the way in which the Temple coins differed from the Roman and other foreign coins? I have made a study of this. VERY interesting.

Last edited by Revlgking; 02/12/08 09:28 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org