Or should I say- Can intelligent life chang a basic law of nature, that of Entropy?

Isnt life itself ordered.?
We are reproducing ourselves by the millions, our bodys are taking up chemicals plus nutrition, and producing more and more ordered DNA and proteins, as a result. An ordering of Chemicals, if you like.

We are mining the Earth for metals, collecting them and fusing them into more lumps of ordered purity.

We are producing machines that produce yet more ordered objects
by the millions. Ordered objects of every conceivable kind, size and shape.

I cant help thinking that since we are gradually putting our known universe in order, as best we can. We are really in conflict with the physical Law of Entropy as we know it?

Say at some distant time in the future we had moved out into the Great Universe, and as a consequence had re-ordered and restructured all the planets that we found inhabitable, dosnt that buck Entropy?
I know the Universe is supposed to be 'running down' i.e Entropy and disorder is increasing as time goes on.
Ok, so Entropy, disorder and the running down of the Universe would still continue in those parts of the Universe we dont visit.

But I think it should be possible for us to move to different parts of our Universe, therebye creating order for ourselves to live in.
Wouldnt we be changing Entropy, a basic law of Nature.?
True or not, or where/why should I be wrong?

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.