Fredist? Is Fred related to Wilbur, of "Blame it on Wilbur" fame? (WW 2). Years ago, we could also sing, "Place the blame on Mame..." smile

Regarding the importance of "pneuma"--an essential component of human nature: IMHO, there can be no healthy soma component, and psyche component without a healthy pneuma.
=========================================
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Page/document/v5/templates/hub?searchText=+Anne+Mcilroy&searchVideo=false&searchDatePreset=all&searchDateType=searchDateRange&FromDay=01&FromMonth=01&FromYear=2000&ToDay=26&ToMonth=08&ToYear=2007&sort=sortdate%2Csorttime&x=15&y=9&hub=Search&searchType=Advanced&from_date=&to_date=&start_row=1&current_row=1&start_row_offset1=0 PAGE A1, August 26, 2007:
NEED HELP GETTING OUTSIDE YOURSELF? Researcher replicates out-of-the-body in the lab.

Dr. Henrik Ehrsson, using electronics and working at the University of London, has found a way to deliberately induce the out-of-body sensation. People actually feel that they are standing behind themselves and watching their own backs.

Surveys suggest that as many as one in ten have had a similar experience. People who have this experience usually report that it happened as part of a traumatic and sometimes painful event, such as a car accident. I remember having one. It was when I was a child, and very ill. I call this human ability--this ability to go outside the body and the mind--the spiritual, or pneumatological, ability.

The important point of this post is this: If we can believe it, certain serious researchers are now demonstrating that this phenomenon can be duplicated, electronically.

Last edited by Revlgking; 09/01/07 11:56 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org