Monsoon have arrived in Delhi and we are eagerly waiting for the first monsoon shower of the season.After using the stored water for almost 9 months Indian Subcontient get an opportunity to refill its reservoirs.It is so much important to rain ontime that some farmers actually suicide if it doesnt rain... the whole economy goes for a toss ....India becomes poorer and more unmanageable...
Therefore it is very important for a country like India to master the art of bringing rain on time... as of now the science has been predictive in case of weather change but has so far not been able to give corrective guideline for bringing the proper rain...
Millions of Indians suffer from sotmach related problmes because of the polluted water ....
I myself have started buying it from the market...Bisleri is one such brand.
The good old days of trust-your-tap has gone... the pollution has reached beyond control it seems... today water costs me Rs.50 per for a 20ltrs bottle and I am sure its price will rise exponentially if rains refuse to bless us 'enough'.
Thankfully I appreciate the Lord for bringing it on time but would alos request Lord to allow us to find the fundamental reasons for the seasonal shifts and quantity shift....so that we know how to bring the Rain God home everytime with confidence...
This may not sound like a Moon mission but it is as important as Landing on Moon for prosperity (atleast in India which is so much dependent on water and software)
Rain occurs due to the contraction and expansion of clouds in the upper atmosphere where the moisture condense into rain...
Once the process of contraction is affected due to pollution we will have sudden changes in the weather pattern which will detoriate with time.. and if corrective measures are not taken then the slowly the new weather pattern will start changing so quickly that it will exceed our adaptibility coefficient...A country like India will get hurt beyond imgination and 100 crore people will become more poor ....This is the most immediate practical consequence I can think of...therefore undertstanding weather is very important for everyone atleast in India...how many Indians are there in the group?