Samwik asks:
Quote:
So, what does pneumatology say about the different ways of knowing?
Thanks for your question, Samnwik.IMHO, as a science, pneumatology, like all sciences, does not say anything. It is simply a tool which explores things. People, as scientists, are what say things.

For example, I first heard about pneumatology in 1965. After many decades studying the subject, I now consider myself to be a beginner pneumatologist.

This means that I am a curious human spirit who is ready and willing to admit that there are many things about which I am ignorant. Therefore, I am also ready and willing to ask numerous questions, and to do experiments, having to do with how the human spirit works.

Like with all the sciences, the answers I get will be determined by how brutally honest I am ready and willing to be.

Samwik, you ask: "Can we hold contradictory schema of the world, and not damage ourselves?"

Please expand on what you mean by your qquestion.

You ask: "Is Science the answer, or is science an answer?"

I agree with those who say that science is simply a tool which we are free to use in our search for answers.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org