All,
This is my first post so please go easy on me smile.
Anyhow,
I was thinking that we could really use several concepts here to
create a very nice energy cell; let me know what you think.
Take two BEC's grow them quite large - you will get (I think, this is all brainstorming) at some point a "soft singularity" something that acts like what Steven Hawking calls a black hole, but is not black (SH's black holes do radidate, and eventually evaporate), but more like a pinched off area of space time. (again I'm referencing his Brief History of Time, old but I think has good ideas.) Given that you make two of opposite spin (even a BEC has a spin right? (not sure), can keep them close, the virtual particle pairs they generate and absorb (if they act like SH says singularities do) would hopefully be of opposite charges. And there you have it, a very nice battery with anode and cathode. Now all you need is a way to take advantage of the current flow or whatever energy is cycling through this system. Hmmf. Sure would beat fusion which we know is hard to create here on Earth. I figure its a subtler approach, and sometimes they can be best. I know this is way way out there, but hey maybe some of you can lend a hand?
Thanks!
-Amnion

P.S.
Also if BEC's have a quantum state/spin, perhaps we can entangle them like photons and get some energy flow going with two of them perhaps entangled at "90 degree" angles, sort of like polarized light? Hmmf.

Mind are like parachutes. They work best when open.