First of all i'd like to say hi to all members smile
It may sound a bit simple or dumb for a thought, but i've been wondering about this for quite a while. Before i start, i'd like to clear this: for me, personality not only means how bad or good person you are, or if you worry a lot or not, or if u are selfish or open hearted, for me it is the thing that seperates you and me, he and the person somewhere. With few and simple words it is the being that sees through your eyes (heh it is also called "soul", but i prefer not to use it on how i explain this thing). The words are very simple to describe but i believe u got it smile. I see through my eyes. I sence through my feelings. But why I have the chance to exist? Why i can see through my eyes? I believe that this is a result of some information like a code in the DNA that describes that it's me in there, me, that i can look through my eyes (third time i told this). Sounds like a Hollywood production? Well maybe, but isn't it possible for someone to exist like a "code"? Maybe we should find out our codes laugh