G'day Blacknad,

Wish I could (say it with less words I mean).

I actually edited the very long post here, something I often cannot do because of my medical condition. But I'm sure it could have made the same points in a more compact way. It's just that I don't have the time to do that. This isn't a research paper where I can afford to spend even an hour polishing a response. And I have only limited time in any day to do things. Usually this is around two hours. Sometimes it is a bit more.

I like to come to this site and participate in discussions but cannot afford to spend the time to edit my responses so they are shorter!

I'm glad you disagree with me. I like people that participate with different perspectives. I would very much like to be shown to be completely wrong one day. Just hasn't happened so far (actually I don't think it has happened much at all in my life when it comes to law or science but I'm really too modest to say this, LOL).

Thanks for the respect comment. That is important to me. The comment is appreciated. Wish I could help you with the other bit but I fear my condition is just going to do what it has been doing for nine years now, just gradually get worse. Don't worry, there is a limit to the condition making replies longer. Eventually, I'll not have the time to do more than make the odd comment.

Regards

Richard

Sane=fits in. Unreasonable=world needs to fit to him. All Progress requires unreasonableness