I cited my articles on the subject. The title of the post was "My Opinions". The purpose is introducing factual evidence of what my opinions are. You may not be aware of it but real people actually use facts, reason, and logic in their discussions they do not rely entirely on ad hominem attacks and insults as you do.

You also said, "That sometimes you are correct is no more valuable than that sometimes you are incorrect. Opinions are not the currency of science."

This, taken in context, suggests that since I sometimes disagree with the religious right I am sometimes correct and since I sometimes agree with the religious right I am sometimes incorrect. Ergo, the Religious Right is always wrong.

No one is wrong 100% of the time, Mr. Morgan. Not even the Religious Right. They are bound to be right, by chance, once in awhile. They may be right for the wrong reasons, but that does not change the fact that they still do occassionally come down on the right side of an issue. Anyone who believes that any group of humans is always wrong 100% of the time has demonstrated a level of bigotry which can only be called religious fanaticism. Mr. Morgan, all you or Al do is engage in ad hominem attacks and insults. I have yet to see you introduce any evidence in support of your positions. Nothing which approaches either a scientific citation or a logical analysis of the data.

It is clear that you are a religious nutcase and crackpot, though your religion may be atheism, or scientolatry, it is absolutely clear that you fall into the same psychological category of religious fanatics as the worst Bible thumpers of the religious right.