I've noticed a trend on this forum.

When the evo-minded get stuck, they run from the answer by typically replying with.....you don't understand the subject, so why should I explain it to you. OR, go visit a University library.

But the bottom line is that the evos don't really understand how their own theory works.

They insist that mutations add up...but so far have never demonstrated a method to accomplish this. Of course there will be those that claimed they have answered the question on this forum, inwhich I will respond back with...WHERE?...then the ad-homs begin.

Still, I present the very serious question....How do mutations (or any other method of channge) have the ability to occur again and again in just the right spot as to add to a previous change?

Of course some of the evos will reply back with...mutations do occur. Agreed, BUT, how do they add up? Considering that very very few according to you evos are beneficial, that is add to the fitness of the animal AND considering all the billions of places for a mutation to occur....Just how do they add up?