Quote:
Originally posted by trilobyte:
To Blacknad,
Will you provide an answer as to how RANDOM mutations add up over time?

Instead of you silly evos making the claim that I don't "understand" evolutionism....why don't you post the answer?

Could it be that even you evos don't understand your own theory? Hmmmmmmm
I think it's more likely that YOU don't understand the theory, or biology in general.

1. Why do you think mutations must occur within close proximity of each other on a chromosome, in order for them to affect each other? (They don't.)

2. Why do you think mutations occur at random, with equal probability throughout a genome? (It is well known that they DO NOT. There are "hot spots" with high mutation rates on genomes, as well as parts where mutations are rare.)

3. Why are you only considering point mutations of individual base pairs? Other types of mutation also exist, and are often far more profound.

And finally, why do YOU keep ducking the questions about how YOU imagine evolution works? I've asked that several times and you ignore it. The reason I ask is that the only way I see of clearing up any misconception you have is to hear what YOU envision.

So far, my guess is that you know very little, don't envision anything, and just pick up the fabulous arguments against evolution from creationist sources. These sources rely on the notion that their readers are ignorant of evolution in particular, and biology in general.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
--S. Lewis