Quote:
Originally posted by trilobyte:
soilguy, instead of being arrogant like TheFallibleFiend,,,why don't you answer my questions?

I'm trying to have a honest conversation and learn how mutations add up..but you evo's keep refusing to answer me...so, I have to ask, when do YOU want to have an honest conversation? When will YOU answer the question?
weve told you. its the same way water drops add up to the mississippi river. a little at a time for a long time. If they dont help the "mutation" go in a good directions, they either get lost due to death of the unborn animal (or unsprouted plant), or it hinders the life of the living thing, or it moves the line its in back towards the parent line.

Its easiest to envision it like a tree. The tree limps need to have the highest limps to reach the sun. Some of the mutations push the change like the branches moveing upwards. on the other hand, some of them are like the ones that move the branches towards the side. Some are even like the ones that move towards the ground. a few branches even turn back towards the trunk. in moving towards a single change in the DNA, there might be literally thousands of mutations, none of them very big. Only a few every get to the point of making a major change that lives. Its not magic. its not every single change being for the better. Its not even that everything works for the best. There are lots of things in the human body that could be alot better. If someone or something was controling the mutation, they did a terrible job of creating the purfact (spelling intended) body.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.