Well isn't this amusing. The person who initiates ad hominem is whining that it is being directed at him. Not so much amusing as predictable. It's doubtful you even know what an ad hominem argument is.

"Random mutations need to be magical if they are to add up over time and increase the fitness of an animal."

No. They don't. If you had done an honest day's homework on the subject, you would know that.

"Sheeze, the human has 3.2 BILLION base pairs....If each base pair was 1 mile wide they would all strech to the X-planet Pluto."
Irrelevant.

"Now that a lot of places for a rare beneficial mutation to occur...then when you realize that very few would be beneficial..and all of them are random..then they must be magical if they ever effect just the right basepair so as to add to the last rare, random beneficial mutation."
No. They don't have to be magical. A thing is not magical just because an intellectually lazy person stuffs his fingers in his ears and sneers 'nyah nyah nyah, you can't tell ME anything!'

"So theFallibleFiend, I have done my homework. I have learned that the religion of evolutionISM fails."
No. You have not. And your recent spate of nonsense confirms it.

"Or can you show us how they do add up over time? Instead of thumping your textbook, open it up and see if it tells you how evolutionISM really works. I bet it doesn't. I looked."
I don't need to thump my textbook. You haven't looked at anything and it's only self-delusion that allows you to believe you have. How do grains of sand add up over time? How do the waters in a river add up over time?

Do some honest homework. You don't need to blather nonsense.