Tim wrote:
"Just my bible has answers; a lot of answers. God was just testing Adam's obedience and for Adam to admit that he ate from the tree."

The issue here is not whether your bible has answers. For some it may for others it may not. To most people on this planet (Chinese, Indian, Indonesian) it is just so much fiction: But that is not the point I want to make. The point I want to make is that it is not the words ... anyone can read the words. It is about the interpretation. You are being fed a specific interpretation of those words. An interpretation that wasn't true 100 years ago and won't be true 100 years from now. Thus it is not something you should accept without using your brain in a more adult fashion.

Now with respect to God testing Adam's obedience that is clearly not the case and you already shot a hole into your own argument with a cannon.

You wrote: "God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient." Remember. Well if god is omniscient then he already knows the answer to the test before he gives it doesn't he. So the test is preposterous?

Here's another example and as I said I can cite hundreds more. God tests Adam and Eve with the fruit on the tree of knowledge. If he is omniscient he already knows they will eat it before he ever created the tree. So the tree and the fruit are just a set up. He created, obviously intentionally, imperfect beings that he knows in advance will fail.

This is what I mean Tim about using your brain. You are almost an adult. You need to start asking adult questions ... not children's questions. And demanding adult answers ... not children's answers.

DA Morgan