I ask my self does it require more faith to believe in the religion of the "Big Bang" or the Christian view point on special creation?
In order for you to make that faith decision, picture this...take the planet earth and compress it to the size of a golf ball (this alone is hard to conceive) then add the moon, all the other planets and their satellites plus the sun and squash them down to the size of a golf ball.
Now that you have all of the elements from our solar system compressed, add to it our "six billion miles across" galaxy. Don't forget to keep in mind there are about 250 billion stars and planets in our galaxy.

Next, to complete our unbelievable picture you must gather all the other galaxies. Say, about, 250 billion of them plus or minus a couple of billion.
These other galaxies have approx. 70 sextbillion (7 followed by 22 zeros) stars contained with in them. These galaxies must now be compressed and added to our golf ball size galaxy. The next step would be to take our golf ball size galaxy with everything in it and compress it again until its the size of a pea. (Actually much smaller than that.) Pretty un-realistic huh? This is what the religion of the "Big Bang" teaches. This is what they want us and our kids to believe (have faith) in.

I also have a question for the big bangers, where did the pea size mass of matter come from before it exploded? Did it just appear?

As you can plainly see it takes a lot more faith to believe in the big bang than it does to believe that God made it all in 6 days.