Here's an example from my life, rather my mother's life. I could choose many other incidents, but this one is the least painful for me.

Two weeks before she delivered her fourth child, my mother had a dream about the delivery. In her dream she saw a doctor she did not know, and in her dream she was telling my father she was sorry about the loss of the baby. Her brother had the same dream as well.

Two weeks later the events unfolded just as she had dreamed them; her regular doctor was not on hand and the child was born dead. She knew the doctor from her dream, and the nurse as well. All people in the dream were in her room just as she had foreseen it.

Now explain that with Science and Physics if you can. I can vouch for the veracity of the person who related the story to me. It happened. What can you say in explanation?

These kind of dreams are relatively common events in our family, foretelling future events that actually happen just as we dreamed them. Sometimes the dreams occur months before the events, sometimes only a few days. Can Science explain them? No, not at present. Does that mean they aren't real? How do we know what reality is? I know I'm not crazy. But I still get premonitions like the one I related earlier. It's part of who I am, what I am. I've learned to live with it.