You see Lillith there are cranks out there. You just need to be more patient.

jjw004: It is science. It is an authenticated historical document as proven by the scientific method. The problem here is not religion. The problem here is heresy. You only like the truth if it is a "your" truth. And I like to dispatch hypocrisy where-ever I find it.

Do you want to know my belief? Ok I'll tell you what I believe. I believe that the truth is a breath of fresh air. And that those who truly care about the future have an obligation to air it without personal prejudice.

Of course there'd be no complaint from jjw004 if it supported his belief system. That's the difference between "real" science and "pseudoscience." Right jjw?

Having now had a chance to read some of the original text translated. And having had a chance to talk to my neighbor, the psychiatrist, I have a sense of what this text reveals.

Essentially that we have a Branch Davidian type cult led by a charismatic leader with some disciples who are quarreling among themselves (not very Christian of them but who's looking that closely). In 1993 David Koresh decided to go out in a blaze of glory. In roughly the year 33 Jesus Christ made the same decision. Give Koresh's followers 300+ years and they may well be completing the analogy. Who can say.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't consider it possible that some day bin Laden will ask one of his followers to betray him to the Americans so that he too can become a martyr? And do you doubt that some in the middle east would then create a movement based upon his disciples?

History will just keep repeating itself until we get off the merry-go-round. The first step off is a bit scary. It requires acknowledging the truth.
This text is part of that truth.

DA Morgan