DKV;

You seem to be concerned with homosexuality as if it was a christian problem. From what I have seen of the world it is everywhere and christianity has nothing to do with it.

You ask, other than humans where do we find it?
Check this out!

gayheros.com/gaypengins

Squawk and Milou, male chinstrap penguins, are among several homosexual pairs at the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan. Homosexual behavior has been documented in some 450 animal species, one researcher says.

Roy and Silo, two chinstrap penguins at the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan, are completely devoted to each other. For nearly six years now, they have been inseparable. They exhibit what in penguin parlance is called "ecstatic behavior": that is, they entwine their necks, they vocalize to each other, they have sex. Silo and Roy are, to anthropomorphize a bit, gay penguins. When offered female companionship, they have adamantly refused it. And the females aren't interested in them, either.

Rep: I do not concern myself with the consentual sexual habits of others. I do enjoy the artistic portrayals of women, but then, I am not gay so why not?
jjw