Now, I think I understand why there is a special Forum for subjects dealing with "Origins". It looks very much like a place for anti religion to tout and shout anti religious stuff, both with and without merit or justification.

Based on my life?s work I sometimes feel compelled to defend concepts even though I may not personally believe in them. Comments like someone confronts a creationist with the view ?what was there before creation? is offered as some wall to reason barring response? The creationist should simply provide that it was the same stuff that was there before the Big Bang.

Another sharp cut at creation by a superior being is ?why does man have nipples?? First of all they look nice; secondly they serve to define the human form and more surprisingly have been known to actually nurse babies at time of emergencies as shown by Ripley?s ?believe it or not?.

Let?s hear some really serious argument against creationist other than the degree of their stupidity, their unprovable contentions (we are here are we not?) and ingredients that are not common to both science and creation.

I will concede one thing- the creationist do a poor job in their own defense.
jjw