esin:

Very nice pics. I looked hard and did not see what you must have seen if what you saw relates to this topic.

The main dificulty that I have had on this Forum is that not all members deal specifically with the proposition at hand but want to change the point of the discussion to some thing they prefer to discuss or simply crush the thought expressed.
In my world a response would be ingnored totally if it did not follow the confines of the issue under discussion. To do otherwise provokes a lot of random "responses" that tend to make the original topic something it was never intended to be.One sure way to upset an expert witness (not all of them) is to ask about a minor point of his specialty that you have researched in earnest and already know that there is no known answer, The blow hard will jump in with an effort to "make it clear to everybody" that he knows all- then you have the opportunity to show he does not and if he is wrong there he may be wrong everywhere.

I do not give a whit whether the Moon is hollow. I never brought up the "hollow earth" conjecture.
To me, any one that reads this discussion sequence will have a good example of what I mean about the loose approach taken to topics and get some idea of the experts at work stuff.

jjw