Quote:
Originally posted by extrasense:
People are being conditioned to believe and spread lies like nano-robots and quantum-computing, disparage and ridicule truth like life-on-Mars and human-superior-AI.

Science has become a new mafia, extorting money from society in fraudulent ways.

Not a pretty picture

ES
first off when did nasa declair that there was no sign that life did not exist on mars. the closest ive heard is that they have not discovered life as we know it. that is a major difference to say there is no life.

its been postulated that there is a possiblity of chrystal based life that can exist. and those berries could be a form of that.

so far no one has every found a definition of life that says that there cant be life on mars.

so that means that ppl claiming ppl being condition to riducule life arent paying attension to reality.

they dont have proof that life exist there, nor that it does not. just so far they have not found any. the fact that they are still looking is proof that no one is being brainwashed into it by REAL scientist. REAL scientist demand proof, which has yet to be forthcoming.

on the other hand a friend of mine was brainwashed into believing that everything they could know about lasers were known in the early 1960's. as someone that spend years in school in the 80's, and someone that is still paying attension to it, i can tell you that they are still learning things about it. nor have they finally ended the arguement over wiether its a particle that acts like an energy wave, or an energy wave that acts like a particale.

as far as human superior ai's those were done in the 70's. how can they ridicule it when everyone knew that a computer beat the best chess champ of all time. the point is that they have yet to teach it to learn like human. that is the difference between ai and human.

as far as quantum computing goes. last i heard they were still working on it, so how can you claim that ppl have been brainwashed to believe in them. same with nano bots. only sci fi has every pretended that nano bots exist already.

so where are the lies.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.