Two faiths are orthogonal by defintion and defintions are superficial.The love and trust which is found in religion goes missing in science.
The hard wired structure of Science fails to give reasonable explanation of totality..totality which involves faith and emotions.
The harmonal secretion of anger against faith is triggered by false and limited understanding of world itself. Science is indeed necessary and scientific achievements commands respect but it is still a subset of totality..
The question is whether you want understand Universe or you wish understand some model.
Too much in faith in Model leaves you heavily dependent on accessories invented to improve understanding.Just like the glasses which helps someone with poor eyesight , science helps those with a limited knowledge of real world.
Bypassing the sacred and holistic understanding brings confusion which never gets settled by any linearized method.However if you desire to understand the Universe truly you must learn to respect the subtle signatures of God floating in logic and thought.
Model is just a model nothing more and nothing less.
Who is trying to give empirical falsification?
I am putting things in the most simplistic and logical fashion for the common crowd.
Come up solid reasoning against my arguments..
Trying to save Science and disrespecting the reality is like asking for best architecture for your house but forgetting to live in with your soul. Come on .. we are all mature enough to understand the argument.
I request all to participate because we all wish to learn the knowledge of tomorrow.
Debate should held in good spirit without use of censorship or some sadistic remark..