Quote:
Originally posted by soilguy:
When you lose your humanity, you cease to be human.

You folks salivating over the idea of the deaths of billions (not your deaths, only the undesirables) aren't talking about saving Earth. Earth doesn't give a damn. As far as we know, the only things that give a damn are people. Drop the *give a damn* from humans, and the species is worthless. I'd prefer to go with the other 90% than live with worthless scum.

It is for immoral people like yourselves that organized religion exists. Some apparently need the threat of an eternal spanking to keep them in line. As a species, we have not evolved enough to free ourselves from it.

Life won't cease to exist if we overpopulate and die out. It just won't include the likes of you. Maybe the next intelligent species that arises, millions of years from now, will piece together our follies and take a lesson from them.
Woah Boy!!! Listen to yourself will ya!!! Just take a step back and listen to the sound of unadulterated nonsense. Learn to think straight. Your words were grammatically correct but they still made no sense. Drop the anthropomorphic carp. Go on...Define Human...Define Humanity!!! "When you lose your humanity, you cease to be human." Please take back that meaningless drivel. Have it both ways if you want in your private little fantasy world, but don't try to push it on the rest of us. You admit on one hand that we're worthless and of no greater value than any other species and then you try and make a case for virtues like 'our humanity'. Crooked thinking if I've ever seen it. Just admit we're pieces of animated meat and let?s cull the herd ?cos it got too big. And why bring organized religion into the discussion?what, now you want to use it ?cos you can?t face the truth. Your thinking is all over the place. Ain?t nothing to do with religion.

And did you notice no one put a coherent argument to Uncle Al. You chose to go the weak and meaningless route and just attacked his 'humanity'. Well I attack your tenuous grip on reality. DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER TO HIS STATEMENTS OTHER THAN FEELING AFFRONTED? No...didn't think so. Then stop whining.

Its So, Easy.