Blacknad wrote:
"My point was less complicated. It was simply that you believe in QM though it seems unreasonable,"

I got your point but it is valueless. I don't consider QM to be unreasonable. I consider it beyond my personal comprehension. There is a huge difference.

Blacknad wrote:
"As creator of this universe, it follows that he has the right to take children (or any one for that matter) out of this present experience of existence, and in any way he desires."

And you as his minion are, I assume, more than willing to carry out his orders, unthinking, uncaring, unsympathetic. That's right ... god wants her burned at the stake. No doubt from what you wrote you'd hold the torch.

Blacknad wrote:
"Maybe God does, and maybe he doesn?t. Either way he allowed the situation to come to what it is. I won?t deny that,"

So you acknowledge the possibility that your all loving god created smallpox and that brings no questions of morality to the surface. Fascinating.

Blacknad continued:
"but I know Christians who have died of cancer and have faithfully reached out to God at the most difficult time possible,"

So stupid people are supposed to suddenly get smarter before they die? Or should I just point out that your god created the disease, watched them suffer, watched their families suffered, listened to their prayers. And then went back to pulling the wings off of butterflies.

Blacknad wrote:
"I have experienced God in my life and find that even though there are troubling aspects to God, I cannot dispense with Him."

I know people that have experienced chocolate that say the same thing. I treat the two statements as having equal value.

Blacknad wrote:
"I was bothered that you thought me an idiot. Now I am quite happy for you to consider me a fool."

Actually I consider you an intelligentperson lacking in the courage to change his mind. Does that make you feel better?

DA Morgan