There are ways to reach to a good conclusion and I see lot of scope in this forum. Whatever I said was left out with little logical reasoning..
I know the theory was left without mathematical details.. but frankly if you have reached to this level anyone of us can create those equations. I surely not intend to take all the credit because I spoke what we were collectively trying to achieve.. it happens and it had happened in the past as well..
take for example Newton's Calculus or Lorentz Transformation; both of were just about to happen when someone took credit and fame.
In the field of Knowledge and Consciousness in my opinion we are just floating on the same boat..we try to give words.. who succeeds is important but trivial... we know why individually and collectively also the equation remains the same. This is the reason I wish to bring the larger picture in to notice which is beautiful and very intelligent to satisfy our desires...undoubtedly I find it beyond the means of senses but bring substantial gain in the understanding without stating much..
Why this happens we all know.. In any experiment no data or picture remains absolutely identical to its past history.. but the good news is it can be fractally same. This is what I had intended to know from the experiment of Ball Impact...
Lets hold on to our faith in Science and remain open to new ideas even if they question some old philosophy ... western or eastern.