dkv:"However a good discussion is never bad especially when we know that we are discovering a new Theoretical Paradigm of Universe Description."

A good discussion yes, but this is not your case. And for the time being you don't seem to have discovered anything, from what you write. You only say and think that you did. Biiiig difference!

dkv:"I notice here is something amazing .. inspite of saying something very obvious a majority of the section remains closed to a new progressive suggestion."

You simply don't want to understand. There is no progressive suggestion, a treatment of the universe based on information theory is already neeing investigated by others. You would know this if you read more...

dkv:"I not only have a clue but the complete theory.Infact I call it the Character of Universe which contains multiple theories defined by M & m combination."

Boy, you are thick. Call it what you like, but unless you explain what you are talking about, and you subject it to public critique, it is not worth much.

dkv:"It is a fundamental assumption based on common sense.The Coordinates in Time are the best example of it.Coordinates carry lots of Information.The structure of Information is of no consequence if it does not belong to a Group."

Once again, unless you explain this baloney, it isn't worth a dime.

dkv:"I thought it was very simple.Please note that I had said that Universe is composed of Information Groups but didnt say what it is .This was intentional because what is Universe depends on your configuration of M and m.It is as simple as that."

I am glad the universe depends on M&M, but you have a talent of talking a lot and saying less than nothing. Read a paper from arxiv.org to see what means to explain something.

dkv:" Thats why I avoided the question of What it is? ......

Good one!

dkv:"It is an interesting observation but you should also notice that we do not use all the Information available to Describe Universe as given in the classical Physics."

Duh! That is why it is called classical physics.

Here I say that all the information is used to create the Universe as it is.It is a simple idea but leads to some mind blowing debates.

This might make sense, but you have to show how this happens. At the very least for a simple example, say a black-hole, or a particle, or something similar. Otherwise, once again, it' just empty talk...

dkv:"...because the Laws are still there and it takes lot of effort to make something wierd happen."

Huh?

dkv:"Space time is available independent of radiation speed.Whats the big deal about it."

Welcome to Einstein's GR. But that is not waht you were saying before. As I said, don't change the context and claim innocence and righteousness.

dkv:"The more important fact here is that the Universe in Time has a dual reality ...it has all Memory and it has No-Memory at the same time.Lets leave the the velocity part for a more advanced stage discussion."

No dkv, the Universe contains time. What you are talking about is a constant time foliation. And if you do so, you need to specify the time evolution....As for your duality, you must be infinitely more specific. Otherwise, again they are just empty words. Memory, shmemory, doesn't matter as you say it. Be more exact, more focused on what is the ideea that you want to illustrate.

dkv:"It is very much working sir."

Go for a second oppinion...

dkv:"Mutidimesional Reconfiguration is required to provide Evolutionary solutions."

More crapoly. And I just had a subspace conversation with Picard, who told me that the Borg have just published an article where they prove that in order to have evolutionary solutions you need in fact to compactify the subspace dimensions to crapon sizes.

dkv:"Boss I am talking about events in Multi Dimensional World and by the defintion of Event it is made up of m consecutive occurence of Qunatum Gravitational States.Thus to make an event happen there are certain preferred dimensions."

You surely must have an example illustrating what you say. As I said, I am all years.

dkv:"If you can restate your event in terms of Quantum Gravitational States then at worst you will find that any event is in indeterminate State of limited by an incomplete theory.It is a Mathematical Statement."

So you don't know what mathematics is. What's new with that?

dkv:"The more likly and less likely events are again not Qunatum Gravitational ... Two identical events in Time may not be the same in Quantum Gravitational Field as there is a good possibility of us living in a very elite world of Magic."

You do live there for certain. I can only hope it has a reinforced boundary...

dkv:"Magic which created us."

Oh boy!Then what is the magic trick to make you think?

dkv:"All the observations and laws are thus the result of our stable dimensional configuration.Thats important to understand as there is a long long way to go before we can call it the end of Physics.Are there any other stable configurations and what actually is meant by a stable explanation?It is question which every one should try to answer."

In you magic world, you are probably right. And the only one.

dkv:"Thats not fair. If I say something it means a lot."

If you say so...But you are the only one believing it. This should give you a clue...