Mom said:
?I dont see how two photographs taken on different missions and at different places on the moon can have EXACTLY the same background. The same rocks with the same shadows and the same horizon details with the same light intensity. How? It dont add up to me somehow. that and the no dust on take off thing leave me feelin a bit uneasy.?

Response:
Well, ?mom?, I certainly hope you are not a detective or have any aspiration of becoming one.
First, who told you the pictures were from
different missions?
Second, I?ll tell you how this adds up.
If the pictures have ?EXACTLY the same background. The same rocks with the same shadows and the same horizon details with the same light intensity?, then THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY FROM THE SAME MISSION AND WERE TAKEN AT THE SAME LOCATION. As simple as that.

Now to your dust mystery. I assume you are talking about the film that shows the take off of the upper part of the LM.
Are you, yourself wondering about this? Or did you read about this on the internet? I?m assuming the latter.
Why do you expect to see dust in these pictures? Think about it for a minute.
The LM has two parts, the astronaut compartment (the Ascent Stage) and the Base part with the four legs (the Descent Stage).

Descent Stage height: 10 feet, 7 inches
Diameter (diagonally across landing gear) : 31 feet
(As described here: http://users.specdata.com/home/pullo/F_R.HTM)
I think these dimensions are right comparing with pictures with astronauts close to the LM

Only the ascent stage takes off. And it takes off from a platform, the descent stage, which is about 10 feet (3 meters) above the ground. The blast does not hit the ground. There may have been some dust settled on the surface of the
descent stage at the landing, but with the poor picture quality, that dust (if any) is probably not just visible.