Logical flaws in the movie? Take your pick!
First of all, the Matrix is a program right, well, unless the programmer programmed it so that if you don't believe in the laws they don't apply to you, there is no real reason why Neo should have his powers. Did the programmer do that? Please tell me.
DKV: No he didnt do that intentionally according to the Movie it is the valid consequence of the method of programming.You say Neo was the side effect.
===========================================
Secondly, the way people bleed from their mouth in the real world is when they get shot in the matrix is ridiculous. It's physically impossible.
DKV: Its not all that impossible. Have you ever got frigthend to death in your dreams?
Havent you seen people dying because of shock without any actual physical event.Poisonless Snake Bite can kill most of us.Simply because body and mind believes in what it sees blindly and correlates it his or her understanding.Bleeding can be due extreme mental condition. Notice that a bullet shot is not reflected on the real body.

BTW, my problem is with the technology of Machines. They look inferior in every sense.
Second I dont see any real Incentive given to the 'saved' ones.
Third , With all the mind blowing stunts I do not see any real life protrayal of the less priviledged people.
Fourth ,All this is simply not possible using a Phone line.All the physical information can not travel in a Space Time without experiencing some loss unless the medium of Transmission is Quantified. Either whole of Neo should have gone or None.Which means Quantifying the Information content of Neo.
Thus the real question it asks is Can we Quatify Our Information in such way that it can transmitted using a Normal Telephone Line?

The movie adds more Information to Neo but fails to show the loss of Information.

Cheers