Dan,
There have been repeated attempts to post scientific articles of probable general interest. I have posted several articles in the past weeks that I thought would be of general interest, and gotten not one response to them. I've not deleted anything you've posted and I haven't seen you posting anything new. Mike has posted an interesting (to me at least) article on methanogenesis by green plant, a discovery I find rather rivetting in view of it's implications for global warming and plant metabolism overall. I wonder what pathway would lead to the generation of methane in green plants. The article did not speculated on that. It's an exciting article to me, and I hope others comment on it. But sadly most of the comments will be banal and mundane, with no links to potentially informative sites to shed some light on the methanogenic pathway(s) in green plants. I too wish for the heights, but it seems the majority of the forum wants to go the low road. I'm editing as tight as I can without stripping the forum.

If you have a complaint about a specific posting, please feel free to bring it to my attention using the "Report Post" function at the bottom of each post. I will get an email and I will look into it posthaste.

Amaranth