In response to Blacknad and Protobon who seemingly agree in the following:
"Blacknad is correct. Why not discuss and critique the idea rather than my pedigree (or lack there of)?"

Very simply lets look at what Protobon wrote above:
"I have always taken exception to the idea that an atom is a miniature solar system."

No one in the physics community has viewed an atom as a "miniature solar system" in more than 100 years. Absolutely no one.

The issue is not refuting the obvious. But rather the fact that Protobon is making arguments about things dealt with before is father, likely even his grandfather, was born. And the rest of his postings, and his web site, read like science by junior-high school student. I have neither time nor interest in providing references to refute idiocies nor is that the way science works.

If Protoplanet believes he has something new then the onus is entirely upon him to demonstrate his knowledge of prior art and how his belief system is consistent with that prior art.

I asked at the beginning of this thread for the name of the peer reviewed journal that has accepted his work for publication. So far the best he has been able to muster in response is to ignore the question which says all that need be said.

DA Morgan